AAll-Season Barley Salad
BBaked Barley Flake
Barley Antipasto Salad
Barley Banana Bread
Barley Breakfast Bars
Barley Flake Bake
Barley Flour Pie Crust
Barley Fruit Muffins
Barley Greek Salad
Barley Pumpkin Waffles
Barley Raisin Cookie
Barley Shrimp Skillet
Barley Soup Mix
Barley Summer Salad
Bavarian Barley Stew
Beef and Barley Soup
Berry Barley Flake Crumble Bars
CCarrot Spice Cake
Carrot, Apple & Honey Cookies
Charred Corn & Zucchini Barley Salad
Cheesy Barley Frittata
China Barley Skillet
Chocolate Chip Cookies
Cilantro-Lime Black Bean Barley
Cookie Custard Cups
Cranberry Apple Pecan Barley Pilaf
FFish & Chips
MMediterranean Roasted Barley Salad
Mexicali Barley Salad
Mushroom Barley Risotto
NNo-Bake Granola Bars
No-Bake Protein Bites
OOrange Barley Pilaf
RRock’m Sock’m Chili
Slow Cooker Stuffed Bell Peppers
Southwest Barley Salad
Stuffed Chicken Breast with Spiced Cranberries and Barley
Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
Sweet Potato & Barley Bake
Sweet Potato Casserole with Barley Flake and Pecan Topping
TThai Barley Stir Fry
Turkey Barley Soup
Turkey Confetti Barley Salad
VVeggie Barley Risotto
WWhole Grain Pilaf with Sunflower Seeds
Crepes - - BARLEY flour, milk, eggs, Vanilla, granulated sugar, pinch of salt, , Add all ingredients into a blender and blitz until well mixed, scraping down the sides in between. The batter should be thin and runny.; Set in the fridge for 30...
- - chicken broth, barley (pearl, hulless, or hulled), salt, minced garlic, lime juice, black beans, cilantro, chopped, Combine chicken broth, barley, salt, and garlic in Instant Pot. Shut lid, set to sealing, and cook on High Pressure for...
- Simple, nutritious, and a treat the whole family will enjoy! - barley flakes, milk, eggs, brown sugar, packed, butter, melted, baking powder, vanilla extract, cinnamon, salt, Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray an 8x8 baking dish. Set...
- - Crust & Crumble Topping: unsalted butter, melted (1 stick), all-purpose flour, barley flakes, granulated sugar, light brown sugar, packed, Berry Layer: berries (frozen or fresh), granulated sugar, lemon juice, cornstarch, Preheat oven...
- - barley, water, cumin, oregano, onion, diced, bell peppers, any color, ground meat, turkey, pork, lamb, beef, garlic, minced, salsa, diced tomatoes, shredded cheese, cilantro, chopped, Bring water, cumin, and oregano to boil in a medium...
- This sweet potato & barley bake is easy to make, delicious to eat, and packed full of flavor and nutrition! - sweet potato, diced, (15 oz.) black beans, rinsed and drained, uncooked barley, corn, (14.5 oz each) vegetable or chicken...
- - ground beef, cooked barley, shredded cheese, black beans, drained and rinsed (15 ounce), corn (kernels, frozen, canned), salsa, chopped cilantro, cumin, bell peppers, Lightly coat the inside of a 6 quart slow cooker with nonstick spray....
No-Bake Protein Bites - - BARLEY flakes, shredded coconut, peanut butter (Can use any kind of nut butter), semisweet chocolate chips, dried cranberries, Honey, Vanilla, , In a large bowl, combine flakes, coconut, chocolate chips, and dried...
Make ahead and enjoy these breakfast bars all week! Barley Breakfast Bars - - BARLEY flakes, BARLEY flour, cinnamon, baking powder, salt, milk (any kind), mashed banana (About 1 large banana), Honey,...
- - bananas, very ripe, sugar, canola oil, eggs, vanilla, all-purpose flour, barley flour, baking soda, salt, Preheat oven to 350 F; In a large bowl, mash the bananas and combine with sugar, oil, eggs, and vanilla; Mix in flours, baking soda,...