Blueberry Zucchini Barley Flake Bake
This Barley Flake Bake is perfect for weekend mornings or make-ahead for meals on the go. Full of fresh ingredients and delcious flavors, this healthy bake is the perfect go-to meal.
- 2 cups barley flakes
- 1.5 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup milk, your choice of type
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1.5 cup blueberries
- 1 cup shredded zucchini
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease an 8×8 baking dish, and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine oats, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking powder, and salt. Mix to combine. Add eggs, milk, and honey to the bowl, stir to combine.
- Fold in 1 cup blueberries and zucchini. Spread into the baking and top with remaining 1/2 cup of blueberries.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes, when top is golden it is done. Let cool and store in fridge for up to 4 days.