Yogurt Blueberry Barley Flake Muffins
Easy, healthy, and delicous. Whether it is breakfast on the go or a mid day snack, these yogurt, blueberry, and barley flake muffins are sure to satifsy!
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 cup barley flakes
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup bluberries
- 4 tbsp butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line a 12 cup muffin tin with liners or grease with non stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together yogurt, milk, egg, vanilla, and honey.
- n a large bowl, whisk together barley flakes, flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt. Fold in blueberries.
- Add yogurt mixture and melted butter to the dry ingredeitns and stir until just combined.
- Portion batter evenly in muffin cups, about 1/3 cup batter per cup. Bake for 14-17 until the tops spring bake lightly to the touch.
- Let cool and enjoy! Either freeze muffins or keep at room temperature, covered, for a few days.