- 1 cup BARLEY flour
- 1.5 cups milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- pinch of salt
- Add all ingredients into a blender and blitz until well mixed, scraping down the sides in between. The batter should be thin and runny.
- Set in the fridge for 30 minutes to let air bubbles release.
- Heat a frying pan over medium-high heat. Lightly grease the pan. Pour 1/4 cup of batter into the pan quickly, swirling the batter around the base until it evenly covers the entire surface.
- Cook until lightly brown, 1-2 minutes. Watch carefully and flip crepe when ready, not always based on the time.
- Flip the crepe with a spatula and allow the other side to lightly brown.
- Remove from pan and begin the process again until all the batter is cooked.
- Serve hot and enjoy with the toppings of your choice!