AAll-Season Barley Salad
BBaked Barley Flake
Barley Antipasto Salad
Barley Banana Bread
Barley Breakfast Bars
Barley Flake Bake
Barley Flour Pie Crust
Barley Fruit Muffins
Barley Greek Salad
Barley Pumpkin Waffles
Barley Raisin Cookie
Barley Shrimp Skillet
Barley Soup Mix
Barley Summer Salad
Bavarian Barley Stew
Beef and Barley Soup
Berry Barley Flake Crumble Bars
CCarrot Spice Cake
Carrot, Apple & Honey Cookies
Charred Corn & Zucchini Barley Salad
Cheesy Barley Frittata
China Barley Skillet
Chocolate Chip Cookies
Cilantro-Lime Black Bean Barley
Cookie Custard Cups
Cranberry Apple Pecan Barley Pilaf
FFish & Chips
MMediterranean Roasted Barley Salad
Mexicali Barley Salad
Mushroom Barley Risotto
NNo-Bake Granola Bars
No-Bake Protein Bites
OOrange Barley Pilaf
RRock’m Sock’m Chili
Slow Cooker Stuffed Bell Peppers
Southwest Barley Salad
Stuffed Chicken Breast with Spiced Cranberries and Barley
Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
Sweet Potato & Barley Bake
Sweet Potato Casserole with Barley Flake and Pecan Topping
TThai Barley Stir Fry
Turkey Barley Soup
Turkey Confetti Barley Salad
VVeggie Barley Risotto
WWhole Grain Pilaf with Sunflower Seeds
- Bite-sized sugar cookies cups filled with creamy custard and topped with fresh berries, perfect for any occasion. - Cookie Cups: barley flour, all purpose flour, baking soda, salt, unsalted butter, room temperature (if using salted butter,...
- This easy apple crisp is packed full of fresh, iconic flavors and topped with an extra boost of nutrition. - Barley Flake Topping: barley flour, barley flakes, packed brown sugar, ground cinnamon, nutmeg, salt, cold butter, cut into cubes,...
- - For the Salad: barley, hulless, carrots, chopped, zucchini, diced, red bell pepper, chopped, onion, sliced, thyme, olive oil, salt & pepper, to taste, For the Dressing: olive oil, red wine vinegar, dijon mustard, garlic, finely diced,...
- A classic dish with a boost of nutrition! - ½ salted butter (1 stick), sugar, barley flour, whole milk, peaches (sliced), Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9 inch round baking dish, set aside. ; Melt butter. In a medium-sized bowl,...
- A fan favorite with a healthier twist! - barley flour (plus for dusting the fish), beer- preferably a barley beer!, baking powder, firm white fish fillets, Salt and Pepper, bag frozen french fries, Starting with the chips, follow directions...
- - barley flour, all-purpose white flour, granulated sugar, baking powder, salt, unsalted butter or margarine, egg, vanilla extract, milk, Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Spray a baking sheet and set aside.; In a large bowl whisk together...
- - For the Salad: barley, cucumber, heirloom tomato, onion, red or white, For the Dressing: lemon juice, red wine vinegar, olive oil, garlic, minced, Italian seasoning, Bering 3 cups of water to boil on the stovetop in a medium-sized pan....
- - For the Salad: corn, husks removed, zucchini, bell pepper, barley, olive oil, For the Dressing: lime juice, dijon mustard, honey, olive oil, Cook barley on the stovetop. Bring 3 cups of water to boil, pour in the cup of barley, reduce to...
Stuffed Sweet Potatoes - - sweet potatoes, BARLEY, water, olive oil, cumin, thyme, water, onion, diced, bell pepper, diced, black beans, , Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line baking sheet with aluminum foil (this makes clean up easier). Scrub...
- Packed with nutrients and no-bake make these granola bars a treat for the whole family! - barley flakes, chopped nuts, chocolate chips, dried cranberries, nut butter of your choice, honey, Combine barley flakes, nuts, chocolate chips, and...