A classic dish with a boost of nutrition!
- cup ½ salted butter 1 stick
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup barley flour
- 1 cup whole milk
- 4 cups peaches sliced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9 inch round baking dish, set aside.
- Melt butter. In a medium-sized bowl, combine 1 cup of sugar and flour, whisk in milk. Pour melted butter over the top and whisk to combine.
- Put peaches in the bottom of the round baking dish and pour batter over the top.
- Place in oven and bake for 1 hour or until golden and bubbly. Serve immediately, while hot, with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream.