No-Bake Granola Bars
Packed with nutrients and no-bake make these granola bars a treat for the whole family!
- 2 cups barley flakes
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup nut butter of your choice
- 1/4 cup honey
- Combine barley flakes, nuts, chocolate chips, and dried cranberries in a large bowl and mix until combined.
- Add the nut butter and honey and stir until combined.
- Take an 8x8 baking pan and line with aluminum foil. Spoon the mixture into the dish and flatten with the back of a spoon. Compact well, the more compact it is, the less likely it will crumble.
- Cover and place in the freezer for one hour. Remove from the freezer, take out from the pan, remove the aluminum foil and cut into bars. Serve immediately or wrap individually and store in the fridge.