No-Bake Protein Bites
- 1 cup BARLEY flakes
- 2/3 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup peanut butter Can use any kind of nut butter
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup Honey
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- In a large bowl, combine flakes, coconut, chocolate chips, and dried cranberries until well distributed. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl mix peanut butter, honey and vanilla. Pour over the dry ingredients until well combined.
- Roll into individual balls, about 1 inch in diameter. Place on a parchment-lined cookie sheet and put in the freezer to set. Store in the refrigerator.