Eat good, feel good- and start with this nutrient-dense, flavor-packed homemade barley granola!
- 3/4 Cup Oil
- 3/4 Cup Honey
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Vanilla
- 2 Cups Rolled Quick Barley
- 6 Cups Rolled Quick Oats
- 1 Cup Wheat Germ
- 1 Cup Coconut
- 1/3 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1 1/2 Cup Raisins Optional
- 1 Cup Nuts (combination of chopped peanuts, almonds, sunflower seeds, sesame seeds, etc.)
- Preheat oven to 400F. Whip together oil, honey vanilla, and salt until well mixed.
- Pour this over the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Spread ½ inch deep in shallow baking pans.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Stir and continue baking, stirring every 15 minutes until golden brown – about 1½ hours.